Bring Your Book to the World
Finally, a self-publishing course for Canadian writers! Learn how to publish your book, make it available worldwide, and avoid common mistakes.
There are tons of self-publishing courses available, but most are targeted to a US audience. Self-Publishing for Canadians is a comprehensive course for Canadians (I bet you didn’t see that coming). We’ll cover the entire publishing process, including:
- How to polish your first draft
- How to avoid copyright issues
- How to get ISBNs and CIP data
- Options for producing your print files
- Options for producing your ebook files (including Kindle)
- How to get your books into online bookstores (including Amazon)
- Canadian programs that can earn you some extra money
- How to stop the IRS from keeping 30% of your book’s earnings
- Audiobook production and distribution
- Options for selling books directly to readers
- How to avoid common mistakes
- And more…
Who is the course for?
It’s for Canadians who want to self-publish a book. You should have something you want to publish. If you only have a first draft, that’s okay. If you’re working on your first draft and you’re confident that you’ll finish it, that’s okay, too. It can be fiction or non-fiction.
Will I learn how to publish Kindle books?
Yes. You’ll also learn how to publish EPUB books (for stores like kobo, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks), and how to publish print books. The course also touches on audiobooks.
Will I learn how to get my books into physical bookstores?
No. The course only covers distribution to online bookstores.
Will I be able to ask questions?
Yes. You can post questions and comments to each lesson.
What happens if I don't like the course
No worries, you’ll be covered by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Will I really learn how to publish a book?
Yes! You’ll learn the same process I use to publish a book. It’s also the same process that 99% of self-publishers use. In this course, you’ll learn all the Canadian-specific information that other courses don’t teach.